lauantai 28. marraskuuta 2015

Hello. I´m new here, so i need to learn everything first. I am going to write about my music, music projects, recording, mixing, guitars etc.

I am 42 year old man from Finland.

Have been playing and composing music 29 years now.

I have played with many bands and many styles, from jazz to

trash. I play everything myself in my small homestudio. I also

record, mix and produce verything myself. My dream is to
pay my bills with music.

Now i have three projects going on.

Musarra is progressive/melodic/power metal,

Mika Luoto project is

rock/blues/Artrock/progrock/jazzy guitar stuff and

Soul academy

is progressive rock. These are one man bands.

I record and play everything myself in my homestudio. For

drums i use Addictive drums software.

Here is couple of links to music sites:

https://artistsignal.com/mikaluoto (All my digitally published

music)

https://www.facebook.com/musarraband

https://www.facebook.com/musicianmikaluoto

And youtube where is audios:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgeUI0ptb19UhtCIsfpyguQ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikerockyislet/videos

I hope that you could find some time to check my music.

Thank you very much.


Yours:

Mika Luoto

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti